Vidalista 20 mg oral tablet is available as a generic medicine and is available in many variants. It comes in the form of a tablet to take through the mouth. This is used to treat the symptoms of two conditions in men, benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and erectile dysfunction (ED). This tablet is also prescribed to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension (PAH) in some cases.
How to use Vidalista 20?
Vidalista 20 can be taken in two different ways, either a day-to-day dose or before sexual activity. Your doctor will provide the instructions for use. However, you should take it at least 30 minutes before intercourse, if you are taking the pill on daily basis. However, try to take it around the same time every day, if you are recommended to take it daily.
How often should you take Vidalista 20?
This tablet should not be taken other than once a 24-hour as taking more than 1 tablet of Vidalista 20mg or Vidalista 40 Mg a day can lead to an overdose. However, if you missed a dose, take the missed tablet as soon as possible. If you think this tablet is not effective enough, do not double the doses.
Can I take Vidalista 20 with food?
Tablet can be taken with or without food and isn’t affected by the type of food you take with it. However, avoid eating a large meal or a high-calorie meal before taking tablet.
How does it work?
This pill belongs to a class of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) enzymes. A class of drugs that work in similar ways.
- This tablet helps to relax the muscle in your prostate and bladder. This could help perfect your BPH symptoms.
- In ED symptoms, Vidalista 20 tablet helps increase blood flow to the penis. This can help you get and keep an erection. For tablet to help you get an erection, you need to be sexually aroused.
- For PAH, this pill works to help your capacity to exercise by relaxing blood vessels in your lungs. This increases blood flow to your lungs.
Vidalista 20 side effects
The vidalista oral tablet does not normally cause sleepiness, but it can cause another side.
Some of the common side effects of this pill are:
- Upset stomach
- Muscle stings
- Stuffy or watery nose
If this side is mild, they do not last long and may go away after regular use or within a couple of weeks. However, talk with your doctor or pharmacist, if the side effects are severe or do not go away.
Serious side effects
Call your doctor immediately if you experience any serious side effects. Visit your doctor if your symptoms feel life-threatening or if you are unable to get rid of these side effects. Serious side and their symptoms can include the following:
- Priapism (painful erections)
- Vision changes(blurry vision or loss of vision in one or both eyes)
- Hearing loss (A unexpected loss or diminution in hearing or ringing in the ear)
- Low blood pressure(Feeling lightheaded or dizzy)
- Angina (chest pain)
Vidalista 20 interaction with alcohol, foods, and other medicines
Alcohol, smoking, and fast-foods can reduce the effectiveness of the drugs and can also increase the risk of side effects. If an individual smokes and drinks alcohol, he may not experience the full potential of the drug. Do not drink grapefruit juice while taking vidalista as it may alter the effectiveness of the medicine.
Vidalista 20 Mg Drug Interactions
- Riociguat (Adempas)
- Tadalafil, Vardenafil etc.
What happens in case of an overdose?
In the case of Vidalista 20 overdose, he may experience headaches, digestion problems, or maybe faint sometimes. Visit the doctor immediately if this happens.
What if you miss the daily dose?
If you missed a dose, it’s not something to worry about. Skip the dose for the day and take the subsequent dose on the next day or whenever you plan to have your next sexual activity. Do not compensate for the missed dose on the same day as it can cause an overdose.
What special precautions do I need to follow?
Check whether the seller of the drug is certified or not? Nowadays many stores and online websites sell counterfeit products within the cover of branded ones.
Only take the pill if you are fully diagnosed with male erectile dysfunction.
Any change in the strength and dosage of the drug is to be done only after consulting a certified doctor.
If you are taking other medications for other health conditions, first stop its course then take Vidalista 20mg as the two drugs may react with each other causing unwanted side effects.
Do’s and Don’ts
- Eat low-calorie and low sugar content food items. Consume a light-weight meal which will boost the release of the ingredients in the drug
- Improve your lifestyle for a permanent cure from ED. For instance, quit smoking and lower stress levels.
- Relax your mind as the disturbed psychological state is additionally a cause for male erectile dysfunction. Meditate half-hour a day after returning home from work.
- Overdose on the drug
- Increase the strength of Vidalista
- Fall for reasonable prices while ordering medicines online, buy only branded drugs from certified stores.
- Consume the drug if you’re already a user of other pills.
- Heart illness warning: You should not use this tablet if you have a heart condition and your doctor has advised you not to have sexual intercourse.
- Priapism warning: Priapism is a condition that won’t go away. Without treatment, this condition can cause permanent damage to your penis.
- Vidalista 20 oral tablets can interact with other drugs, vitamins, or salts you may be taking.
- Avoid taking drugs containing nitrates such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, amyl nitrite, and butyl nitrite
- This tablet can cause a sudden drop in blood pressure which can be dangerous, so do not take Vidalista 20 or Vidalista 60 Mg with certain alpha-blockers.
- Avoid drinking large quantities of alcohol when taking the pill. Both alcohol and this tablet can dilate your blood vessels.
- People with bleeding disorders should also avoid taking medicine.
How to store Vidalista 20?
- Avoid keeping the drug in high humidity areas.
- Keep it away from direct sunlight
- Keep it in a dry place at temperatures between 15 to 30 degrees Celsius