Vidalista 2.5 mg contains the active ingredient Tadalafil, which is used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. This is a prescription drug that can be obtained from any pharmacy.
Vidalista 2.5 mg or Vidalista 10 Mg tablet contains an active ingredient, Tadalafil in strengths of 20 mg per tablet, it also comes in different strengths and is also substituted with other strengths in all major pharmacies, online pharmacies, and medical supply stores.
Uses Of The Vidalista 2.5 Mg
This tablet is used to treat:
- Erectile Dysfunctioning
- Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia
- Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension
How does Vidalista treat Erectile Dysfunction?
This medicine contains Tadalafil which is a PDE5 Inhibitor. Tadalafil is an active salt in Vidalista 2.5mg tablet that increases blood flow to the penis by relaxing the muscles in the blood vessels of the penis and thus treating erectile dysfunction. It is also prescribed for pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Do not use Vidalista 2.5mg if:
- You are allergic to Tadalafil
- You drink excess alcohol
- You have pre-existing health problems, surgeries, food habits, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, etc.
What you should avoid while taking Vidalista 2.5 mg?
- Avoid drinking alcohol
- Avoid smoking
- Avoid junk food or fatty diet
- Taking medication without regulations
How much Vidalista 2.5mg to use?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and directions for taking this tablets. One tablet a day is enough. Tell your doctor about your medical history, such as B. Pre-existing conditions, surgery, eating habits, herbal supplements, medications, vitamins, etc. so that the doctor can prescribe the proper dosage and frequency
How to take Vidalista 2.5 mg?
The dose of Vidalista 2.5 mg or Vidalista should be taken 1 hour before or 1 to 4 hours before sexual activity or as directed by your doctor. Swallow the tablet whole with water/milk without chewing or crushing.
When to avoid Vidalista 2.5mg?
You should avoid Vidalista 2.5mg if:
- You have ever noticed any allergies or hypersensitivity to the ingredients in vidalista 2.5mg.
- You have recently taken riociguat and nitrates.
- You have recently had a heart attack, stroke, or have had a major stroke liver disease, or very low blood pressure.
- You have kidney or hepatic impairment.