Tadarise tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction in men, which is the inability to achieve or maintain a hard erect penis suitable for sexual activity. This is due to insufficient blood flow into the penis. Tadarise tablets relax the blood vessels in the penis accelerating blood flow and helping a man to get and keep an erection, following a natural response to sexual stimulation. Note that, Tadarise tablets will only work if you are sexually stimulated.
How does Tadarise work?
Tadarise tablets contain tadalafil, a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor that helps to temporarily treat erectile dysfunction in men. During sexual stimulation nitric oxide is released in the erectile tissues of the penis which activates the enzyme guanylate cyclase. This enzyme improves the action of a chemical called cyclic guanosine monophosphate (cGMP), which relaxes the blood vessels in the penis and allows blood to fill the spongy erectile muscles to achieve an erection.
How long does Tadarise last?
Tadarise tablets should be taken an hour before planned sexual activity and in some cases, it helps you to get an erection in about 30 minutes that will last for around 4 hours if you are sexually aroused.
What does Tadarise contain?
Tadarise tablets contain the active ingredient Tadalafil, which is a phosphodiesterase type 5 inhibitor used to treat erectile dysfunction in men by relaxing and expanding blood vessels in the penis.
What are the side effects of Tadarise?
The most ordinarily reported side paraphernalia when taking Tadarise tablets include:
- Dizziness Or Light-Headedness
- Nasal Congestion
- Dyspepsia (Heartburn)
Less common side effects include:
- Visual disturbance
- Increased rent format causing watery eyes
- Changes in blood pressure (hypotension and hypertension)
- Shortness of breath
- Pain in the joints and stomach
When to avoid Tadarise?
- You should avoid using Tadarise tablets if you are allergic to tadalafil or any other ingredients in Tadarise
- Are taking any nitrate cure, akin to nitroglycerin for angina, as it may lead to a severe drop in blood pressure
- Have liver or heart problems
- Have a condition where sexual intercourse is to be avoided due to cardiovascular or heart problems or you have had a heart attack or stroke in the last 6 months
- Have abnormally high or low blood pressure
- Have an eye infection like non-arteritic anterior ischaemic ocular neuropathy, which causes loss of vision, or if you have retinitis pigmentosa
- Have conditions that may cause priapism (painful erection lasting for more than 4 hours) such as anatomical deformation of the penis, sickle cell anemia, multiple myeloma, or leukemia
- If you have been drinking alcohol or grapefruit juice
- If you are taking medicines that may interact with Tadarise: Antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, verapamil or diltiazem (for high blood pressure), ritonavir or saquinavir for HIV, antifungals like itraconazole or ketoconazole, non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin, and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates connate as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
What medicines interact with Tadarise?
Several remedies interact with Tadarise tablets and should either not be taken while you’re taking Tadarise or only after discussion and instruction from your croaker
Medicines that interacts with Tadarise:
- Medications that affect Tadarise: Antifungals like itraconazole or ketoconazole, ritonavir, antibiotics like erythromycin and rifampicin, saquinavir for HIV, verapamil or diltiazem for high blood pressure.
- Medications that are affected by Tadarise: Non-selective alpha-blockers like doxazosin for high blood pressure, tamsulosin and prazosin for enlarged prostate, nitrates cognate as glyceryl trinitrate for angina and other heart conditions.
Tadarise 10 Mg
Tadarise 20 Mg
Tadarise 40 Mg
Tadarise Pro 20 Mg
Tadarise Oral Jelly
How should Tadarise be taken?
You must take the Tadarise tablet by swallowing it whole with a glass of water, with or without food 30 to 60 minutes before sexual activity. The effect of Tadarise tablets normally lasts as long as 4 to 5 hours after taking your tablet, but you can take your Tadarise tablet up to 36 hours prior to planned sexual activity. You should not take more than one tablet a day and only if you plan to have sex.
How long should you take Tadarise?
You should only take Tadarise tablets when you plan to have sexual intercourse; it is not intended for regular use unless recommended by the doctor.
How to store Tadarise?
You should store your Tadarise tablets below 25 °C in a cool dry place, away from pets and children.