Tadarise 20 mg dilates the blood vessels and increases blood flow to certain areas of the body. Tadarise 20 is used to treat erectile dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy and improve physical performance in both men and women.
How should I take Tadarise 20?
Tadarise 20 is usually recommended to take once a day. Follow all directions on your prescription label. Do not take Tadarise 20 mg in larger or smaller amounts, or for longer than recommended by your doctor. Tadarise 20 can be taken before or after food. Do not break or divide a tablet before intake.
Tadalafil Side Effects
Get medical help if you have any signs of an allergic reaction to Tadalafil. Some of the side effects include:
- Difficulty breathing
- Swelling in parts of the body
Stop using Tadalafil and call your doctor right away if you experience:
- Chest pain
- Dizziness during sex
- Visual disturbances
- Sudden loss of vision
- Ringing in the ears
- Sudden hearing loss
- Symptoms of a heart attack
- Chest pain or pressure
- Do not take Tadalafil if you are taking nitrate medications for chest pain or heart problems, such as nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate, and some recreational drugs like “poppers.”
- Avoid taking Tadarise 20 mg If you have low decreased blood pressure.
- Some drugs can cause adverse effects when used with Tadalafil.
- Tell your doctor about all medications you are currently taking, especially Riociguat.
- Contact your doctor or get emergency medical help if your erection is painful or lasts more than 4 hours as a prolonged erection can damage the penis.
- Get medical help right away if you experience nausea, chest pain, or dizziness during sex. Stop using Tadalafil and get emergency medical help if you have sudden vision loss.
Thanks Beemedz, Great service and fast shipping too.