What is Tadalista?
Tadalista is an ED medication manufactured by Fortune Healthcare Pvt. Ltd under high clinical standards. It contains various salts and an active substance called Tadalafil, which belongs to the group of medicines called phosphodiesterase type 5 (PDE5) inhibitors. This active ingredient significantly improves sexual function by relaxing the blood vessels within the penis, thus improving blood flow. The active substance is tadalafil, an equivalent substance that is additionally found in other ED medications such as Cenforce. The most important characteristic of this drug is its long-lasting effect, which may last up to 36 hours, It is also a popular drug for the fact that the concentration of the drug in plasma and its effect is not reduced by the intake of food and alcohol.
To experience the full effects of Tadalista, a man has to be sexually stimulated. Also, it will not work in cases when it is taken by a person with a normal erection. You should know that Tadalista is a synthetic drug made with a mixture of various salts and compounds. That is why it is a very effective drug and far cheaper than other erectile dysfunction drugs on the market.
Impotence or male erectile dysfunction is a common sexual dysfunction faced by men in which they are unable to get or maintain a long-lasting erection. This illness might be a result of medical problems or psychological problems like anxiety and depression or due to serious injury sustained from an accident. A patient affected by Erectile Dysfunction can take Tadalista to treat this illness.
What is Tadalafil?
Tadalafil relaxes the soft-tissue muscles and blood vessels to allow increased flow of blood to particular areas of the body including the penis. Tadalafil under the name of Tadalista is used to treat male erecticle dysfunction and symptoms of benign prostatic hypertrophy. Another brand of tadalafil is Vidalista.
How should I take Tadalista?
Tadalafil is usually recommended to take just once per day. Follow all directions given on the packaging or consult a doctor before taking Tadalista. Do not increase the dose of the medicine and do not take it for an extended time than recommended. Tadalafil is often taken or without food. Do not break, chew or crush the tablet before use. You must swallow the whole tablet with water.
For male erecticle dysfunction, take Tadalista 30 minutes to 1 hour before sexual intercourse but not more than one in 24 hours. The effects of the drug may stay in the body for up to 36 hours.
- Do not take Tadalista if you’re also using any drugs containing nitrates for pain or heart problems, including nitroglycerin, isosorbide dinitrate, isosorbide mononitrate.
- Taking Tadalista with medicines containing nitrates can cause a sudden decrease in vital signs. Other medicines can cause unwanted or dangerous effects when used with Tadalista tablets. So, tell your doctor about your medical history and all the medicines you are currently taking.
- Contact your doctor if your erection is painful or lasts longer than 4 hours as a condition called priapism can damage the penis permanently.
- Get medical help immediately if you experience nausea, pain, or dizziness during sex.
- Stop using Tadalista and seek emergency medical help if you experience sudden vision loss.
Tadalista 10 Mg
Tadalista 20 Mg
Tadalista 60 Mg
Tadalista CT 20 Mg
Before Taking This Medicine
You should not take Tadalista if you are allergic to Tadalafil.
Taking Tadalafil with certain other medicines can cause a sudden decrease in vital signs. Don’t take this medicine if you are using or planning to use:
Medicines to treat pulmonary arterial hypertension or
Nitrate drugs like nitroglycerin, isosorbide mononitrate, isosorbide dinitrate, or vasodilator medicines.
Some traces of Tadalista can remain in your bloodstream for two or more days after each dose. Avoid drugs containing nitrate when the effects of Tadalista are still present in the body.
Before taking Tadalista, tell your doctor if you ever had:
- Heart disease or cardiac rhythm problems
- An attack or stroke
- High or low blood pressure
- Pulmonary hypertension
- A condition called pulmonary venous-occlusive disease
- Liver or renal disorder
- Vision loss, or retinitis pigmentosa
- A bleeding disorder
- Red blood cell anemia, leukemia, or myeloma
- A physical deformity of the penis
- A stomach ulcer or
- Health problems that make sexual intercourse unsafe.