Tadalis tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction in men. It increases the amount of blood flowing to the penis to help men get an erection. It works by helping the blood vessels in the penis relax so blood can flow to the penis during sexual arousal.
Tadalis pills or Tadalis SX 20 Mg must be taken on an empty stomach or with a meal. It should be taken strictly as directed by your doctor. The medicine will only help you get an erection if you are sexually stimulated. Take this pill an hour before planned sex for best results.
The most common side effects of this drug are hot flashes, headache, blurred vision, muscle pain, upset stomach, and rash. Talk to your doctor if the side effects persist or if they are severe.
This medicine is not for women and men should avoid using other drugs to treat impotence without consulting a doctor. Taking them with medicines called nitrates can be dangerous. Do not take this medicine if you have severe heart or liver problems, if you have recently had a stroke, or if you have low blood pressure. Let your doctor know if you have these or any other health problems before taking it. Do not drive as this medicine can make you dizzy. Drinking alcohol while taking this pill can cause side effects.
Tadalis tablets belong to a category of drugs known as PDE5 inhibitors and work by relaxing the blood vessels in the penis. This allows blood to flow to the penis and produce an erection when sexually aroused. This drug will only help achieve an erection if you are sexually stimulated. It is very effective but should be taken at least 30 minutes before sexual activity.
A well-known and often misunderstood condition, erectile dysfunction is characterized by the inability to maintain an erection for sexual intercourse. When the condition is treated with medication, it can be reversed.
Side Effects Of Tadalis Tablet
Most of the side effects do not require medical attention and will go away when your body is used to the medicine. If they stop or if you are concerned, see your doctor.
Some side effects of This Pill are:
- Blurred vision
- Muscle pain
- Upset stomach
Tadalista Super Active
Tadalista CT 20 Mg
- It is best to take Tadalis an hour before intercourse but can be taken anytime between 30 minutes and 4 hours before sexual activity.
- It can also be used to treat symptoms of benign prostatic hyperplasia.
- It may cause dizziness or blurred vision. Don’t drive or do anything that requires focus until you know the effects are over.
- Avoid drinking alcohol as it can affect your erectile function and make dizziness worse.
- See a doctor if the erection lasts more than 4 hours after intercourse.
- Do not take Tadalis tablets if you have recently taken medicines containing nitrates