Malegra 200mg Tablet is a phosphodiesterase (PDE-5) inhibitor. It works by means of growing blood go with the flow to the penis through enjoyable the muscle tissue in penile blood vessels. Sildenafil Citrate is the active ingredient in Malegra 200 Mg which is used for erectile dysfunction treatment and Pulmonary Hypertension. It is manufactured by Sunrise Remedies which is one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in India.
How Malegra 200mg Works?
Sildenafil Citrate is a phosphodiesterase (PDE5) that works on erectile dysfunction by increasing blood flow to the penis by relaxing the penile muscle in the penis in men. It also works for pulmonary hypertension by relaxing the blood vessels in the lungs to allow blood to flow more easily.
Before You Use Malegra 200 MgTablet Make sure that:
- You aren’t allergic to Sildenafil Citrate
- You do not take excess alcohol
- Your physician should be informed about your medical history.
- All the medications, food habits, supplements, vitamins, you are taking must be informed to the doctor.
You should avoid Malegra 200 mg if you have:
- Allergies or hypersensitivity to ingredients in Malegra
- Problems of blood pressure problems
- Experienced sudden hearing loss and/or vision loss
- Other illnesses, medications, or therapies.
Malegra 200 mg contains the active ingredient sildenafil citrate and is used to treat erectile dysfunction and pulmonary hypertension. Malegra 200 mg is a prescription drug and it can come in different strengths and other substitutes. You should consult your doctor about the frequency and duration, as the age and severity of the disease vary from person to person. Patients are advised to take Malegra 200 mg whenever they need it. Do not consume it in larger or smaller amounts than prescribed.
How much Malegra 200 mg to use?
Patients are always advised to follow their doctor’s prescriptions and instructions for taking Malegra 200 mg. A daily tablet, one hour before sexual intercourse, is useful to overcome your ED problem.
How To Take Malegra 200 Mg?
Patients are suggested to take Malegra 200 Mg as prescribed. Do not take this medication in a huge quantity or for an extended time than recommended. You can also take it 30 to 1 hour before sexual intercourse.
Malegra 200 Side Effects
- Prolonged and Painful Erection
- Tingling in the Arms and Feet
- Bloody and Cloudy Urine
- Changes in Vision
- Sensitivity to Light
- Painful Urination